Saturday, October 03, 2009

Confession: I like boobs!!





Okay, now that I have your attention. Everyone knows that October is breast cancer awareness month. We are helping to support a family friend, who is a breast cancer survivor.

Is she not the loveliest woman with her two girls!!





She is raising money and participating in the




13th Annual Komen Knoxville
Race for the Cure®
Saturday, October 24, 2009

If you know someone who has survived breast cancer, and who doesn't, support this race in your home town. If not, consider supporting my friend.

Support her!

And don't forget to check you boobs... because we like them!!!

4 comments:

  1. you go girl...we should all love our boobs...and keep them healthy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked my boobs best when they were filled with milk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sweet to be so supportive of your friends and causes you believe in!!!

    Blessings-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia