This week, I am giving a speech, traveling to a conference and grading all my exams. We are also sewing Halloween costumes and making Halloween invitations for our big party.
Sunday: 15 Bean and Ham soup
Monday: Breakfast for Dinner
Tuesday: Pork Lo Mein
Thursday: Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Friday: Out of Town
Saturday: Out of Town
15 Bean Soup Mix
Stewed Tomatoes from Garden
Pork Lo Mein
- 1 (1 pound) pork tenderloin
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cups fresh snow peas
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 3 cups cooked thin spaghetti
- 1/3 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- Cut tenderloin in half lengthwise. Cut each half widthwise into 1/4-in. slices; set aside. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, garlic, ginger and pepper flakes; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- In a large nonstick skillet or wok coated with nonstick cooking spray, stir-fry pork and marinade for 4-5 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Add peas and red pepper; stir-fry for 1 minute. Stir in spaghetti and broth; cook 1 minute longer. Remove from the heat; stir in sesame oil.