Monday, October 12, 2009

Decorating: Bedroom Paint reveal, Part 2

Last week, I shared how I made the Euro shams for the master bedroom but thought you might like to see the new bedding.

Originally, I was going to make the bedding but honestly, when I saw this set, yummy!!



I mean look at the bedskirt, it looks like a dress!


Looks pretty with the Euro Shams



But don't worry, the table still needs a fabulous table skirt.


The window still needs curtains.

And the upholsterer is picking up the chair and the fabric.


So I still have some sewing to do!!!

9 comments:

  1. Cynthia,
    How do you keep the dogs off your bed and out of your bedroom? We have banned Missy the English Mastiff from our room and our daughter's room. Every chance she gets she slinks into those rooms. If given even a half a chance, I will find her on our bed. Keep in mind she has 3 other boys beds that she is allowed to get on. No, she wants the pretty ones that nobody wants her on!
    grace and peace,
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely elegant!

    Have a wonderful crisp autumn day. TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you Cynthia! Your name was chosen tonight, to receive an apron designed and sewn by "apronsbyjuliaann@gmail.com Please contact her when you are ready to chose your apron.

    I enjoyed reading down through your blog this evening. It is interesting and beautiful. I look forward to more visits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bedroom is pulling together nicely! Can't wait to see the finished project. Hope your week is going well!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia