Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Decorating: Fall and Halloween Decorating



I thought I would share some of the decorations we have set up this holiday!!!

Several months ago, I took the entry table outside to give myself a cute place to put flowers and accessories.


An apple gourd, how cute is this?






Look at the cute boots on this pot.





The foyer entry table.




We are having a little luncheon later this week. Here is the tablescape.



A closer look:




My ceramic Old English Sheepdog... the only dog that listens.



The fireplace mantle




The other side of the fireplace.




My favorite Halloween decoration, a Fitz and Floyd cookie jar.



With little bottle brush trees



I love Halloween, fall decorations and pumpkins. I wish it would last longer but from my previous posts... Christmas is coming. So get a pumpkin latte, sit, and enjoy the fall!!! It will be winter soon.

6 comments:

  1. Cynthia...love the boots...love the decorations...especially the old english dog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, fun, fun! I love the menu too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your decorating looks fun and scary at the same time! Very nice! Love the outside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luv your halloween and fall decor. Great job!! Stop by when you can. Hugs, Connie

    ReplyDelete
  5. The decorations look awesome~can't wait to see the final costumes. Thank you for always being so inspiring! :)

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great decorations! I love that apple gourd!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia