Monday, October 26, 2009

Paper Crafting: Halloween Invitations

As you know, we are having a big Halloween party this weekend. I wanted to make special invitations.


1. Design the invitation. I really wanted my invite to look sweet, not scary. Get out the supplies and the trusty Cricut.


I used the Stretch your Imagination cartridge.


2. Using the cricut, I cut out the pumpkins, leaves and two liners for the cards



3. Gathered all my supplies:




4. Glued the liners:



Added the pumpkin




And the leaves:


5. Added the header and wrote the invite.



6. Punctured some holes.



7. Added some cute ribbon.



Here you go. I think they turned out sweet.

3 comments:

  1. They are very cute. I would love to have one of those machines! Oh, the possiblilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cool. I wish I was your neighbor! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia