Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Photography: A Mini-Photo Safari

This weekend we took a mini-photo safari of Knoxville. What great fun!!!

As bloggers, we live with our cameras. You never know when we need the camera to capture pictures of flowers, kids, recipes, etc. We look find interesting pictures to take of our decorations, pumpkins and

However, have you taken your camera and really searched out the interesting spots in the place that you live?

On our photo safari, we were looking for a special spot to take family picture. And in our search, we came across these kids.

How cute are they?



What great pictures this water fountain provides?



What a fantastic picture... well-balanced and joyful.


And then the dog and daughter got in the action!!!



I am going to add these pictures to my photo notecards for my Christmas gifts.




Take your camera and about an hour.... and look for fun sights in your city. Create your own post cards!!!

8 comments:

  1. These are great pictures! I take our children's Christmas pictures each year and ironically, I am planning to go into town (it is a small town) and use an old churches steps. :o)
    Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. :0) Of course I do that already! Hooray! Something I say I can do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool photos...I've been thinking about Christmas photos also...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cynthia- I just your last umpteen posts that I have missed, and have decided that you are just incredible! You can do it all. Love your tribute to your daughter and I love her hot shoes! Your food looks heanvenly and I am in love with your bedding. So, did you decide on a Halloween costume for the babies? I am dying to know!

    Have a great week!
    Misti

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with the sunsphere and am so happy they reopened it to the public. Volunteer landing is great too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia