Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sewing: Halloween Costumes

I am in charge of making the dog costumes and the kids' costumes. The dogs and I will be delivering our goodie baskets on Friday. So it has been busy.

Well I am working to make this:



Into this:



That's right these two




Are going to be Little Red Riding Hood and the Wolf.... I will let you decide which one is which. And yes, my boy is going to dress as a girl. And guess who is the grandma!!! Your right if you guessed me... but on the up side, I get to wear my pj's in public.

Check back on Saturday to get pictures of the hilarity!!!!!



5 comments:

  1. OH how fun!!! Yay for you getting to wear PJ's in public and I think the sheepdog would make an awesome wolf ;)Can't wait to see the finished costumes!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GREAT idea! LOVE it. Take pics of the final product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see pictures of y'all!
    Happy Halloween :)
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia