Monday, November 02, 2009

Halloween Party Wrap-UP

Once upon a time, there was a little Old English Sheepdog who lived in a village near the forest. Whenever she went out, the little girl wore a red riding cloak, so everyone in the village called her Little Red Riding Hood.


One morning, Little Red Riding Hood asked her mother if she could go to visit her grandmother as it had been awhile since they'd seen each other.

"That's a good idea," her mother said. So they packed a nice basket for Little Red Riding Hood to take to her grandmother.

When the basket was ready, filled with Eukenuba Healthy treats, the little Old English Sheepdog put on her red cloak and kissed her mother goodbye.

"Remember, go straight to Grandma's house," her mother cautioned. "Don't dawdle along the way and please don't talk to strangers! The woods are dangerous."

"Don't worry, mommy," said Little Red Riding Hood, "I'll be careful."

S
uddenly, the wolf appeared beside her in the woods.

"What are you doing out here, little girl?" the wolf asked in a voice as friendly as he could muster.

"I'm on my way to see my Grandma who lives through the forest, near the brook," Little Red Riding Hood replied.

Then she realized how late she was and quickly excused herself, rushing down the path to her Grandma's house.

The wolf, in the meantime, took a shortcut...

The wolf, after eating Granny and letting out a satisfied burp, and then poked through Granny's wardrobe to find a nightgown that he liked. He added a frilly sleeping cap, and for good measure, dabbed some of Granny's perfume behind his pointy ears.

A few minutes later, Red Riding Hood knocked on the door. The wolf jumped into bed and pulled the covers over his nose. "Who is it?" he called in a cackly voice.

"It's me, Little Red Riding Hood."

"Oh how lovely! Do come in, my dear," said the wolf

"But Grandmother!



What a big tongue you have," said Little Red Riding Hood as she edged closer to the bed.

"The better to lick you with, my dear," replied the wolf.

"But Grandmother! What big eyes you have," said Little Red Riding Hood.

"The better to see you with, my dear," replied the wolf.

"But Grandmother! What big teeth you have," said Little Red Riding Hood her voice quivering slightly.

"The better to eat you with, my dear," roared the wolf and he leapt out of the bed and began to chase the little girl.



Or the other little Red Riding Hood




Hahahah!! The dogs did cooperate but I have about a thousand pictures to get these four.


Here are the kids.



Luigi, playing Mario Kart




The party was fun!! With Superman, Spiderman, the Po-po



Caramel Apples:


Babies and Friends


I hope you all had a fun Halloween. We did and I think the dogs did too.

9 comments:

  1. LOL, oh my gosh those pictures are PRICELESS!!!!! Looks like everyone enjoyed it;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to come live by you so I can come to the party next year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those costumes!

    I saw a Little Red Riding Hood and thought it would make a great theme for my family next year is I could get the kids to cooperate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures and the story to go with them! Love the apples!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The kids look AWESOME! You guys and your Mario Cart -- so funny!

    And the dogs look AM-A-ZING!!!

    and the caramel apples...
    and the treats....
    and the friends....

    such good times -- thanks for sharing! But where are you in any of the pictures?....

    Monday HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute everyone looks! The caramel apples look YUMMY!!
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my Gosh, you did it! I have been wondering all these months how you would dress the dogs! They turned out fabulous! Glad the dogs cooperated long enough for pictures. They look awesome! I had my fingers crossed for Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf all this time!

    ~Misti

    ReplyDelete
  8. How darn cute is that! Worked out perfectly! Glad it was a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it....great story..great photos...what a fun party...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia