Monday: Pork Tenderloin, Scalloped potatoes and Sauteed green beans
Tuesday: Chicken Stir Fry and Rice
Thursday: Mushroom Ravioli with Pesto Sauce
Friday: BLT Pizza
Saturday: PW Flank Steaks, Garlic mashed potatoes and Salad
Frozen Oriental veggies
1 (16 ounce) pizza crusts, Italian bread shell or your favorite homemade pizza crusts
- 8 slices of bacon, cooked
- 12 oz. Gouda cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups lettuce, shredded
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Place the crust on an ungreased 12-inch pizza pan.
- Top with 8 slices of bacon and gouda.
- Bake at 425 for 8-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. If doing a homemade crust, I bake mine at 375 for about 25-30 or until done.
- Meanwhile, toss lettuce and tomatoes with mayonnaise.
- Remove pizza from oven and top with lettuce mixture.
- Cut into wedges and serve.