Here is where we are so far.
1. I have printed 100 copies of our Christmas picture. Wal-green's has prints on sale through today at 10 cents for a 4 by 6 print.
We included my daughter's boyfriend and thought family and friends might like to meet him.
I also did not take the older dog to the site, he was having a lot of difficulty getting around.
All the cards are addressed and include the picture. Stamps are on my list for next week so we will be completely ready to mail on Tuesday before Thanksgiving…. remember, the goal is to beat my friend Mary.
2. I have a lighting plan for the house and checked all the supplies.
Not a crazy lighting of the house:
But tasteful and lovely:
3. My Christmas gift list is done and some of the gifts have been purchased.
4. Christmas gift basket list is done. I am working on the type packaging and list of items to make, such as cookies, breads, etc. Here is a picture of last year's packages. To be honest with you, the thing people really loved was the personalized ribbon.
We are right on track without the pressure of having too much to do..
Next week, the plan is to
1. Purchase stamps for Open House invitations, Thank you cards and Christmas Cards.
2. Make the Open House Invitations.
3. Purchase Candy for the gingerbread house.