I thought… I could make those brownie pops.
And did you know that Wilton sells brownie pop pans? No, I didn’t know either.
So I whipped out my JoAnne’s coupons and bought two of these pans.
- Make brownie mix.
- Fill the pan 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, check at 25 minutes to make sure they are fully cooked.
- Once cooled, remove from pan.
- Trim any excess brownie
- Insert cookie stick
- Melt white chocolate, I thinned the chocolate a little with shortening.
Dip in chocolate
8. With a food pen, add eyes, mouth and nose.
9. Package for my gift baskets.
I think they turned out very cute. Give them a try, they were easy and look fantastic. Just a side note, Williams Sonoma sells six of them for $29.95. SERIOUSLY!!!