Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Confession: I make New Year’s Resolutions

I cannot believe how controversial this topic is but I am going to tackle it. Many people have the opinion you shouldn't make resolutions but I like to set goals for each year. So I make New Year’s Resolutions.

resolutions_291_20080229-142927

Here are my New Year’s Resolutions for this year:

  1. I will stop and smell the roses more.
  2. Our family will be debt free by the end of 2010
  3. I will exercise at least three times a week.
  4. I will spend more time with my friends.. I have kind of ignored them this year.
  5. Learn more about photography this year.

I hope to spend more time with you all this year.

4 comments:

  1. I personally think that New Years Resolutions are a great thing. Having goals is good because then you feel like you're not just doing nothing, and New Years is the perfect time because it's like a fresh start.

    Good luck with your goals- I will echo the last one about wanting to learn more about photography. I have a nice camera but still can't take a decent photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer to call my resolutions - goals. I tend to set goals year round and take this time to renew the ones that have fallen by the wayside.
    Your list is practical and completely achievable. Good luck...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually pick a theme word each year. For 2009 it was "Simplicity" and for 2010 I haven't decided yet ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you....sounds like good resolutions to have...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia