Thursday, December 24, 2009

Delivering Christmas Baskets

We delivered our baskets to some older members of our former church. I love these people and would never leave them without any goodies I can force on them. They are wonderful. We also delivered treats to our new church, a couple of friends and neighbors.
Lined up the boxes
020
Filled them with goodies.
028
Loaded up the reindeer
032
And added some helpers and Christmas music
030
Knocked on some doors.
038
And made some older lovely people happy!!!
045
We always have to make sure this gentleman’s wife knows we delivered treats… He hides them and doesn’t tell her. RASCAL!
These baskets are a lot of work but yesterday was worth all the effort… the kids and dogs were wonderful to help their momma even though they spent five hours delivering baskets… I know they had better things to do… but hey, they got to sing Christmas carols with their Mom. Okay, I sang and they rolled their eyes.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful thing to do and I love your reindeer:) Merry christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post warms the cockles of my heart!!! :)

    You guys are the best!

    Love you all and Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia