Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Meeting Pioneer Woman

So my lovely friend Kim


had a great idea to see the Pioneer Woman at her book signing in Nashville.


Kim is super adventurous and I thought why not... I am game.


So we called and ordered books, got our tickets and reserved a hotel room.... Kim was coming from Memphis and I was coming from Knoxville.

I was super excited to meet Kim, her sister, Molly and PW.



The ladies in line were super fashionable... and decked out in cowboy gear!!!




Standing in line to get the book signed a wonderful girl was knitting... She was super talented...

Miss Molly waiting like a champ...

So after waiting about an hour... My meeting with PW. She was very kind and super gorgeous.


And then I got to meet Hyacinth and Betsey but sadly no Elliot. These ladies were gorgeous.



Next we went to PF Changs and had honey chicken


Mongolian Beef... and several glasses of diet coke.


And Molly had a orange juice....... and then drew some crazy cute pictures.


It was a fun Christmas time with some great ladies and meeting PW was an honor. Oh yes and you all need to run out and buy her book....

8 comments:

  1. Wow! So much fun! Always wanted to eat at PF Changs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! She came here too but something else was going on that night...I can't even remember.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you lucky girl! What a fun time you must have had! Oy and that dinner! Yum!
    Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cynthia,
    it was so nice meeting you in line last night!!! great pictures by the way... :) I love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH, I'm soooo jealous!!!! Love this post!!!!

    That's awesome~
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a friend of Kim's and when she said she went with you , and then Amy (herd Momma) started gushing about you, I thought Ineeded to check you out. Glad I did...I will be back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YEAH! THerese welcome to Accomplished Woman's blog. She's Great!
    Hey Cynthia I loved the apron you won so much that I hunted Julia Ann down. She is such a dear. She made me an apron for my sister-in-law I can't wait for her to open it at Christmas.
    I totally LOVE the pics of your Nashville adventure with Kim. And you silly girls know your priorities. You got pics of the food and forgot to get a pic of you and Kim. Too funny. I LOVE PF Changs too.
    And I have two cookbooks on their way to me. One for me and one to give to my sil with her apron.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia