Saturday, January 30, 2010

Chaucer turns two!!!

Tomorrow is my little one’s birthday.

169 copy

He was a cute baby!!

2008_0506Image0024

No honey, these are not for you. But I am making him his own cupcakes and will show you this week.

IMG_1772

Okay, he is not that little.

017 copy

But he is handsome

009 copy

Fast

IMG_5598 copy

I mean really fast

IMG_5602 copy

Loving, yes there is a child under him.. He is greeting him.

004 copy

Weird

IMG_2454 copy

A good friend

131 copy

A helpful gardener

128 copy

A Momma’s boy

DSCF3022

A Clown

IMG_5653 copy

My favorite Easter bunny

077 copy

Little Red Riding Hood

IMG_7050

Or The Cowardly Lion

Chaucer the Cowardly Lion

But a wonderful dog!!

IMG_2057

10 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAUCER!!!! You are such a handsome boy, what a clown you are in those costumes!!!! Enjoy your day sweetie:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Big Guy....he is so handsome...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those blue eyes are amazing. He looks like such a sweet dog - all of your dogs do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Chaucer!!! Hope your doggy day is filled with lot's of belly rubs and yummy treats!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cynthia,
    Please send birthday wishes to Chaucer from our little corner of the world.
    I have a question for you. I am wanting to learn to knit, but I don't know anybody who can really teach me. My daughter is learning from a girl at ballet, but I am unsure that she can teach me. Do you have any suggestions? Do you have sites that would prove useful? What size needles do I need? I am completely inept in this department so I really need to see exactly what is happening to learn. Thanks in advance!
    grace and peace,
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have I told you how much I love your doggie? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beauty!!! Happy Birthday Boy!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Chaucer!! You are absolutely FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, he is SO cute! Happy Birthday, Chaucer! (Great name, too!)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia