I know most people get Seasonal Affective Disorder because January and February can be very depressing to most people. It is cold and grey but I don’t find them depressing… January and February are the two months I can focus on projects in the house without the yard, the pool or the demands of the garden.
It is very exciting…. painting, re-decorating, etc. I have 10 to 12 weeks for sheer bliss.
FOCUSING ON THE HOUSE~~~
PURCHASE SOME PIECES FOR THE HOUSE~~~
I love to focus strictly on the inside of the house.
In the next 10 weeks, I will
- Spring clean the entire interior.
2. Paint the kitchen an apple green. And I wish I was getting a new mixer but mine works fantastic and is only 24 years old.
3. Re-paint the base of the dining room.
4. Making new curtains for the kitchen.
5. Add molding to the dining room.
6. Paint the hallway to our bedroom.
7. Re-frame a series of pictures of the kids and dogs for the hallway. Isn’t this a beautiful inspiration.
8. Purchase a small table for the kitchen
9. Hang floating shelves for the kitchen
Oh yes and have a total knee replacement on February 9th. I will have to stay organized to get all of it completed in time.