Add the garlic, chili flakes and pepper.
Marinate the ribs overnight.
Cover the ribs tightly with aluminum foil.
Bake in oven at 250 degrees for three to four hours.
Very tasty. I served with fried rice and pot stickers. Delicious.
Asian BBQ Ribs
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- about 3 tbsp hoisin sauce
- few dashes of Worcester sauce
- 5-6 cloves of garlic, grated
- a one inch stem of ginger, grated
- chili flakes
- enough baby-back ribs for four people
Remember to wash the ribs first. Remove the back membrane and cut into quarters (i.e. into a four-rib section). Combine all the ingredients and marinate the ribs overnight.