Sunday, January 10, 2010

Menu Planning: Week ending 1.16.10

We are still in New Mexico but will be home on Monday, hopefully depending on the weather. But we have a busy week getting ready for my knee replacement and at the end of the week, I am painting the kitchen.




Sunday: Travel to Albuquerque
Monday: Travel to Knoxville
Tuesday: BLT Pizza
Wednesday: Belgian Waffles and Eggs
Thursday: Club Sandwiches
Friday: Chicken Fingers, Fries and Creamed Spinach
Saturday: Tacos

Have

Hamburger
Corn Tortillas
Black Beans
Bacon
Potatoes

Need

Bisquick
Eggs
Lunchmeat
Bread
Lettuce
Tomatoes
Pizza Crust
Chichen Tenders


BLT Pizza

1 finished Pizza Crust
2 T. good olive oil
6 slices of Bacon, cooked
4 to 6 oz. Gouda, shredded
2 c. lettuce chopped
3 Roma tomatoes.
2 T. mayonnaise

Brush olive oil on pizza crust. Crumble bacon and sprinkle on crust. Cover bacon with Gouda. Bake according to package. Meanwhile chop lettuce and dice tomatoes in a large bowl. Add mayonnaise and toss. Once pizza is removed from oven, cut in 6 pieces. Top with lettuce mixture.

5 comments:

  1. Travel safely!

    I will be trying the BLT pizza. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travel safe in this COLD COLD weather! I have never had a BLT pizza...sounds scrumptious!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with your knee surgery...will keep you in my prayers...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never had a blt pizza.
    It sure sounds good! :o)
    -Trish

    ReplyDelete
  5. The BLT pizza looks deelish! And, it doesn't look too fattening! I'm going to have to try it for my bacon loving son. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia