Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Decorating: A new chair and table

I saw this chair and table in Country Living Magazine and thought, I need a chair and table like those for our bedroom.

But I thought it would be expensive... But guess where they are from? KMART!!! What, KMART?

I wanted a chair like this one, but at $400 it was a little out of my price range. The Kmart chair is close but more importantly, it is $99.



I will use the chair for my secretary in the bedroom.



The accent table is $59.00



And the side table next to the upholstered chair.


I am still tweaking the layout of the bedroom. I am not completely happy with it, yet. Next week, I will show you how to transform your kitchen for $500.

What are you tweaking in your home?

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the results!

    Susan at Charm of the Carolines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I like the shabby chic look but my hubby doesn't.

    We are still in the middle of doing the basement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's smart...KMart SMART!!! :)

    Yes, you can say it, I'm a tv junkie!!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that chair is from KMart? I'll have to check it out, your bedroom is so beautiful even without tweaking. I'm always tweaking too! It's a disease I think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 任何你憂慮的事,你都應該去採取一點行動,不要只是在那邊想 ..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm excited to see the kitchen make-over!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia