Thursday, February 04, 2010

Gardening: Seed Order - Vegetables

Okay, next step of the garden planning: buying seeds. I already have some seeds so these are supplemental.

Vegetables

137

  • Basil – Genovese (Johnny’s Seed)
  • Beans -Provider bush (Johnny’s Seed)
  • Broccoli – Arcadia (Johnny’s Seed)
  • Cabbage – Already have
  • Carrots –
  • Cucumber – Already have
  • Dill – Already have
  • Eggplant – Still checking, may purchase at Nursery
  • Lettuce – Already have
  • Peas -Caselode  (Johnny’s Seed)
  • Peppers -
  • Pumpkins
  • Spinach – Already Have
  • Tomatoes
  • Thyme – German Winter
  • Zucchini – Already Have

 

Garden Plan

image

Next week: Flowers

007

4 comments:

  1. This will be another amazing garden! I'm begging my husband for a fence around the perfect plot for a garden. We have so much deer year round, I'd have to have fencing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am coming to your house for fresh veggies this summer LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, adore your garden layout! yay....spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cynthia, We met tonight at BLissdom on the steps near the dessert bar. LOL Look for me near any dessert bar.

    Love your garden plan. Very motivating. My post on Square Foot Garden http://ow.ly/14a6L and our home http://ow.ly/14a6T

    Loved meeting you. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia