But I have happy chores to do during this time, without the distraction of housecleaning, projects, yardwork, or running errands:
- Reading more cookbooks.
- Working on an "awesome" philanthropic project for next fall.
- Thinking about my yard, projects, flowers, planning.
- Knitting a scarf for my daughter.
- EASTER decorating.
- Smocking some baby plates for some baby boys
- Planning two bridal showers
While I highlighted the good, the bad and the ugly yesterday, today is another day closer to feeling better.