Friday, February 26, 2010

On a Happier Note

I think I gave the wrong impression yesterday. I am happily getting better.... Everyday, I get stronger and have more mobility, which I am very grateful for.

But I have happy chores to do during this time, without the distraction of housecleaning, projects, yardwork, or running errands:
  1. Reading more cookbooks.
  2. Working on an "awesome" philanthropic project for next fall.
  3. Thinking about my yard, projects, flowers, planning.
  4. Knitting a scarf for my daughter.
  5. EASTER decorating.
  6. Smocking some baby plates for some baby boys
  7. Planning two bridal showers

While I highlighted the good, the bad and the ugly yesterday, today is another day closer to feeling better.

6 comments:

  1. I hope you get stronger every day, Enjoy the "down" time, you'll be better by spring:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur amazing, inspiring and adorable! I'm so glad God allowed our paths to cross. You make me want to be a better Mom, wife, daughter and friend!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are such a trouper...enjoy your down time....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're starting to feel better. I had a friend that nicknamed PT Physical torture after having her hip done. It's a hard road to walk and you need to be very proud of the progress you make!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're enjoying the time to do other things while you're healing. Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *sniff* I hate that you are hurting. I am getting better each day too, but my road is a lot smoother than yours.

    Sending loving healing thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia