Friday, March 19, 2010

A Beautiful Thing: Handwritten Notes

We are all busy and live in a wonderful era that we can tweet, IM, facebook, text, or email friends and families from our laptops, computers, smart phones or cell phones at the drop of a hat. However, I am a huge fan of hand written notes from friends and family.

Nothing is sweeter than opening the mailbox and seeing and envelop that you know is a note from a friend. It is a special feeling that someone took time out of their day to send me a note.

Loving handwritten notes are the nicest gift you can give your friends or your family. Here are a sample of the sweet cards I got over my surgery.

014

A note conveys that you took the time and thought of them.

007

Personalized stationary makes not only a sweet note but it is a wonderful gift. My children had personalized stationary from the time they could write their name. Vista Printing has some wonderful, inexpensive choices. Or you can make some note cards for your friends, remember my Christmas gifts!

Also, a thank you note is not only the gracious thing you can do to thank someone but also it is the appropriate response to a gesture to show your appreciation for their kindness.

As an Accomplished Woman, I love making life more beautiful and letting the people around me know how important they are to me. This year, I have decided to write one note to a family member or friend every month.

Sweetie Berry was kind enough to make us a button for the party. She is the kindest person and has the best heart.

image

So join the linky party. I want to be inspired by you!!! What do you do to make life more beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. I love getting personal notes and cards....e-mails and texts are nice..but handwritten is always the best...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love stationary (I have so much because I can't resist a sweet package of "just right" notes). It has gotten harder to find just the right mix for my ds1 who is 13 because he doesn't want formal looking but not babish either.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia