Friday, March 12, 2010

A Beautiful Thing: A Water Bottle

When I wrote this post about making your home a refuge for you and your family, the idea was to take the every day to the extra special.

So when I made a New Year's Resolution to drink more water, I wanted a special way to remind myself to drink my water.

I found this water bottle:

It is cute, holds 12 ounces of water and reminds me to drink my water.

As an Accomplished Woman, I love making this home more beautiful and letting the people around me know how important they are to me.

So here is my first linky party. I want to be inspired by you!!! What do you do to make life more beautiful.



5 comments:

  1. Oh dear! I need a little warning for this. Are you doing this again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to think on this...sounds like fun...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Warning is right. Does making them food and doing their laundry count as making my home beautiful for them?...

    And that water bottle is super tootie cute -- and yes, lots of water is a good, good thing!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I buy myself flowers. I just posted about it ;0)

    P.S. Love the thermos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The title fits perfectly...that IS a beautiful thing! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia