Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Decorating: An Easter Vignette

When I painted the kitchen, I knew the bay window would be a wonderful area to decorate for holidays or just to add pretty things to make the kitchen so lovely.

Combining all the decorations make for a pretty vignette .

020

Egg plates are so sweet and this egg plate is the sweetest. Plastic speckled eggs look real.

003

I love this cake plate and the bunny plate. Plus, who doesn’t love glitter?

001

The apothecary jars filled with eggs add height and interest. The eggs on the left were a wonderful yard sale find for $1.

007

I hope you enjoy my little Easter decorations and hope it inspires you to pull all your decorations together.

3 comments:

  1. I love the Easter bunny plate! It is so sweet! I just adore all the Easter decorations bc they are always soft and sweet! Yeah! Bring on Spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love having one place to decorate with all the fun things of the season. I use my kitchen hutch to do just what you did. Love the egg dish. Everything looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your egg plate and all the Springtime decorations!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia