As March is coming to a close and April rolls in, I am working in the garden just a little every day to get ready for planting… with the knee, I have to pace myself.
- Rot tilling in compost
- New mulch on walkways through the garden
- This weekend, planting cabbage and broccoli plants.
- Arugula is up and needs to be cut
- Lettuce seeds getting planted.
- Small garden fence getting set around the beds.
I love looking at my garden last year, it motivates me!!! Soon it will look like this again, I can’t wait. What garden chores are you doing?
P.S. Today is my birthday so I am not doing a thing today but having lunch with friends and dinner with the family