Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Progress Report: Week #4

Four weeks after my knee replacement;

  1. I have started riding a stationary bike at rehab.. only for five minutes but at least I am riding.
  2. Able to get around the house without the cane.
  3. Today, I went to the garden and dig around a little…. very little but at least I am out there.
  4. I am making meals.. yeah, finally.
  5. I baked cookies for my physical rehab peeps.. I have abused them a little, okay, a lot and feel bad, so I will ply them with food.
  6. My hair, my nails and toes all got done last week, so I am back to looking human again.

I am so happy to be getting back to normal and not looking forward to going through this again in 8 weeks but you cannot imagine the hope of being fully functional and able to walk without pain is worth all this effort.

4 comments:

  1. good for you girl...so glad your recovery is doing well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just imagine - the kids and the dogs will have to run to keep up with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am letting everyone know that I have moved my blog to my new site www.itssoverycheri.com
    I need to ask you, to please go over and RE-SIGN up to follow me over there. Google won't let you take your Followers with you so you are no longer getting my info in your reader, unless you have gone over and signed up. Sorry if you have already done so, I am trying to go back and forth between both blogs as well as my new e-mail and my old e-mail.
    I have lots of fun things going on over at the new blog, so I hope you will hop on over and check it all out.

    I also have a new give-a-way going on.
    Cheri www.itssoverycheri.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad things are improving. I would take abuse from you if you'd bake me cookies ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia