Four weeks after my knee replacement;
- I have started riding a stationary bike at rehab.. only for five minutes but at least I am riding.
- Able to get around the house without the cane.
- Today, I went to the garden and dig around a little…. very little but at least I am out there.
- I am making meals.. yeah, finally.
- I baked cookies for my physical rehab peeps.. I have abused them a little, okay, a lot and feel bad, so I will ply them with food.
- My hair, my nails and toes all got done last week, so I am back to looking human again.
I am so happy to be getting back to normal and not looking forward to going through this again in 8 weeks but you cannot imagine the hope of being fully functional and able to walk without pain is worth all this effort.