Friday, April 16, 2010

A Beautiful Thing: Office files

I have a serious confession. I am addicted to office supplies…. And I need a 12 step program to recover.

Look how pretty these files are.

Well, one of my must haves in the office is pretty files to store my ugly paperwork.

I love these files.

They make me smile when I use them.

I feel professional when I take them to the florist, hardware store, fabric store, etc. to match paint colors, flowers, upholstery, or my latest sewing project.

My files keep up with all my paper work, blog ideas, decorating ideas, new recipes, magazine articles, places we want to visit, etc.

If you want to keep your paperwork organized; pretty files can do the trick.

9 comments:

  1. Cynthia, I love all your files! I am going back to teaching this fall. Got all of my stuff out of the attic this week and started going through it. I was so excited to find my Mary Englebreit files. One for each day of the week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it Cynthia....making something drab and dreary pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cynthia, when you find that 12 step program let me know. I love all things pretty for the office. The first isle I go to in Tuesday mornings or TJMaxx is alway the one that has stationary and office supplies. And a trip to Staples could last for hours. The sad thig is that I love everything and have a hard tiime deciding what to buy. So I just stand and admire.
    I love the file folders with the flap! Oh, now on my errands I'll be looing for them too.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm right there with you, darlin'. I love pretty everything and office supplies have improved drastically in the past few years. Why be drab when you can be fabulous! Love the pretty powder blue files, too. May have to invest!!!

    Susan at Charm of the Carolines

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now if only our bills came in something that pretty. It might make opening them a bit more enjoyable! :)

    Friday HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that where I got that addiction from!!!!!!! I knew it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too have pretty files. It makes me smile. Office supplies are the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, those files are way pretty, and now I want to buy me some classy ones too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My name is Ash. I, like Cynthia, am a office-supply-addict. Cynthia, with this post, you are ENABLING me to go find cute office supplies!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia