Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Crafting: Laryssa Herbert Prints

I know that most of you know Laryssa Herbert but I had the honor of meeting her at Blissdom and after my kitchen remodel, knew her egg prints would be perfect.

Her prints are so beautiful! I loved them so much that I looked and looked for just the perfect frame.

Finally, I decided to purchase a floating frame. The floating frame would only highlight the beautiful prints and not detract from them. However, the only ones I could find were black. Well, that wouldn't do, so I primed

Painted the frames.


Carefully, cleaned all the glass and installed the prints.



Next, I laid them out on a paper template to ensure they were exactly the same distance apart.



Carefully laid out all the prints and drew around each of them with a black pen.



Next marked the picture frame holder in the middle of the top.



Taped the template to the wall and marked all the holes on the wall.



Look how beautiful they are in my new kitchen and how perfectly spaced they are on the wall.



Mother’s day is coming… one of her prints would make a beautiful gift to your mother or a dear friend. Check out her work here.

6 comments:

  1. Beautifully perfect! I can't wait to see what else you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eggsactly perfect for you kitchen...lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cynthia, they look wonderful! I'm so glad you're enjoying my artwork. :-)

    Thanks for the link to the store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Egg-cellant! :)

    And never, ever have I used a template for hanging pictures. Cynthia, my dear, sweet, wonderful friend, you are a genius and I am so blessed our paths have crossed. I learn something new from you every post!!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! You did a great job and she does do such fun prints!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty and I love floating frames:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia