Saturday, May 08, 2010

Heaven on Earth

The other day, I was mowing, listening to my iPhone and minding my own business. My son was at a study group and my daughter came out to the mower… she told me she had made dinner and we were going to eat outside.

At that moment… I realized how lucky I am! Hubby is working hard to provide for the family, son and daughter doing well in school, dogs all doing well, I live in a beautiful home, I love mowing the yard and I love my iPhone.

I think it is a “God-like” nudge… how life is so wonderful that you can see a glimpse of what heaven must be like… For me, heaven would be kids all doing well, hubby home, no knee pain, my yard and flowers with no weeds, having missing family with me again and time to eat a lovely meal outside!!!

4 comments:

  1. sounds like a great day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like God did give you a little nudge! Very nice!! And I love the hydrangea post! Beautiful flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cynthia, I enjoyed this post. I have those same thoughts periodically. Life is good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen, sweet friend.

    Yep, that's what it's all about!!!

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia