Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Homemaking: A Summer Table Setting

Once I finished my display cabinet, I wanted to hold a nice family dinner outside. So for Mother's Day, we set this table....


It was so easy with everything right there.


Simple white dishes and white tablecloth.



Flowers left over from a bridal shower


A bottle of wine for dinner.



The glasses were 99 cents from Target.




I wanted it to feel like Italy... including the grapes. Tomorrow, I will show you the most splendid dinner without any effort.



I am linking with Susan at Between the Naps. She always has wonderful tablescapes.

6 comments:

  1. very nice Cynthia...simple but elegent....love the flowers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the small vases of spring flowers lined up in a row on your table.... Wouldn't have thought to do that but it looks awesome! Beautiful tablescape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I was admiring your green stemware, then read you'd found them at Target for an amazing price! They look great on your pretty table. How wonderful to have those gorgeous flowers to use!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cynthia, beautiful table...when did you find those green bubble stemware? If recently, I really must get myself to Target! Your centerpiece is gorgeous, love all the spring colors.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cynthia, Your table is so pretty, I love all the flowers in the center of your table, just darling! What a great find at Target, don't you just love a bargain? Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugz,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia