Saturday, June 19, 2010

Confession: It's Official



Well, he asked....And she said "Yes"



But no kissing in front of the dog!!!




I am so happy for them. 364 days from today, we will be having a wedding!!! Oh just think of the fun we are going to have! I will keep you posted.

P.S. Patrick is out to sea for six months so he proposed over Skype, in France, on one knee... and I had the ring for her. Very sweet!!! These pictures are six months old.. but, trust me, they are still this cute!!!

8 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! I bet you are planning the decorations already;) Congrats to them, my son is leaving in 10 days for the Army and him & his GF want to get married in a year or 2 when he's home on a leave:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the lucky couple! Have fun with all the wedding plans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations.....I know you are excited....I bet the wheels are already turning in your head...can't wait to see what you come up with...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for all yhour wonderful posts leading up to the happy day! Congratulations to all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I look forward to seeing all the preparations.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia