Saturday, July 17, 2010

Fourth of July Party Re-cap

You all know we had a large Fourth of July Party, with fantastic food.




And desserts... I never got one piece of blueberry pie, again this year.


We had fireman...


And friends....


But we had a baby come to the party.


A really cute baby....


And of the 53 pictures, my daughter and I took....


45 pictures were of the baby.... in the baby pool...


In the big pool with his handsome dad....



Swimming....


Blowing bubbles....


Okay... I admit it... I blew bubbles on the baby's belly. But we haven't had a baby here... in a long time...


And I mean a long time..... My son was completely wet and so was I after his hug....


I think we need a grandbaby.... but I will not be able to take pictures of anything else if that happens... no garden, dogs, flowers, food, cakes, pies, dinners... it will be all baby, all the time.

5 comments:

  1. Cynthia that looks like so much fun! You are quite the hostess and obviously everyone loves gathering at your home. You have so much to teach us all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last 2 picture the very best! Nothing like the love of a son! What a fun day, Cynthia!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Party Pictures. One of my favorite things about the 4th of July!. The little baby is adorable I can see how easy it is to take so many pictures of him. Grandbabies will come soon. And all the amazing pictures that will come with.
    Hope the move went smoothly. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand...my grandson is 3 weeks old and already have 100's of photos...even got to babysit today...what a fun time...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia