Saturday, July 03, 2010

A Fourth of July Tablescape

We have a huge party for the Fourth of July as you know. But we never eat or have fun at our own party... so with the Fourth on Sunday... I thought we could have a family party and wanted to make it as festive as the party



You know how easy it is for me to set a pretty table with my outdoor armoire.



It is July so I found these cute patriotic fans for everyone and my Statue of Liberty lighter!!!




She has lite her share of firecrackers!!



Here are my yard sale plates... I love white!!




Flatware is vintage bake-lite.




And found the napkins at World Market.



Even the salt and pepper shaker can be patriotic.




We decorated the chandelier.



The flag centerpiece
I made.




The table cloth was a sale item from Kohl's.



Even the candles are fully Fourth of July.



And the ice bucket.


I hope you have a safe and happy Fourth of July with your family!!


7 comments:

  1. Cynthia your table is spectacular! I love the centerpiece you made! And my ver favorite it the way you pulled the banner through the pergola! Now that is a brilliant idea!
    Happy Birthday America, Happy 4th to you!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your table is awesome. Your guests will love it. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your 4th of July Parties. Enjoy! The patio looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is beautiful. My fave is the bunting pulled through the pergola ceiling!
    Blessings,
    Lorilee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your 4th of July decor! The flag centerpiece is awesome! I want to come over and sit for awhile.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia