Friday, July 30, 2010

Gardening: Why I need a pedicure?

Every morning, during the week, for the last two months, I spend an hour in the garden. Weeding, mulching, stacking, pinching, watering, and harvesting.

I know that the garden is pretty...



But gardening is full of disappointments, joy, happiness, and drudgery. A garden always changes... What looked good last month... does not look good this month. I have learned to take the good with the bad.



But look at the harvest?


And you cannot imagine how wonderful they taste....



But who knew that gardening would require me to get a pedicure? Another benefit of gardening!!



4 comments:

  1. You garden is very beautiful. We (you guessed it) have raised beds too. And don't you just love them? So easy to weed and take care of.
    YOur bounty is lovely.
    What do you do with all of the tomatoes?
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. you deserve a pedi after all that work...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You already know I love your garden, but did you know I love your pedi? ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice garden and toes!
    Blessings,
    Lorilee

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia