Sunday, August 01, 2010

Cooking: Menu: Week Ending 8.8.10

This week I am going to wrap up the daughter's condo decorating. I have lots of baking, canning and freezing this week. I planted lettuce and flower seeds last week and want to mulch the last flower beds in preparation for fall. In addition, fall is coming and I have been planning a newsletter for months. This week is the finalization of that goal, hopefully. Always busy and always out of trouble.. I think they go hand in hand.


Monday


Pear with Goat Cheese Fritters (Recipe Coming Soon)


Tuesday






BBQ Pork in the Crockpot
Summer Tomatoes
Potato Salad


Wednesday




Tomato Dill Soup with Grilled Pita Chips
Crudities

Thursday

Out with the Girls

Friday

Shrimp Po Boy
(Recipe Coming Soon)
Potato Frites

Saturday



Chicken Salad with Apples and Celery

Sunday

Leftovers










3 comments:

  1. Your menu sounds wonderful for the beginning of a hot August. I have a rump roast in the freezer that needs to come out and slow cook. Thinking of shredding it for sandwiches.

    My husband has been fishing in Alaska. Told me last night that he's bringing home 100 lbs. of salmon! I think we'll be sharing with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That chicken salad had my mouth watering. You absolutely have to give me the recipe ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cynthia, Pear and goat cheese fritters? WOW, they sound divine! Your menu as always sounds spectacular!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia