Friday, September 03, 2010

Blueberry Popsicles



During this hot summer, we were always looking for a way to cool off.

So I bought this popsicle mold and decided to make blueberry popsicles.



First I filled the Popsicle mold halfway with blueberry juice.



After an hour in the freezer, I added some blueberries.



And topped with blueberry yogurt.


Add popsicle sticks....


And freeze over night. I gently dipped the popsicles into warm water for 10 seconds.



And out they came very easy. They are delicious and refreshing. A fabulous end of summer treat for your family.


So easy to make. I am joining Designs by Gollum for Foodie Friday.

2 comments:

  1. These were delicious at the party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fantastic! Anything with blueberries gets my attention. I have a freezer full of blueberries so I will be making these for sure. I just wish I didn't have to wait to eat one!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia