Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Getting Organized: Lay out your clothes

As most women, we lead very hectic lives. On any give day, we clean, garden, pick up the kids, etc. Most of my days require me to dress for the public, i.e. teach, errands or lunch with a friend. In addition, I need to be able to work in the yard, brush a dog, vacuum or sew.

So how do you dress for that kind of a day?

Well, having a plan of your day helps you to choose what you will wear. Days that I am working in the garden or painting, I wear overalls... But most days, I wear outfits that are able to go from teaching to picking up around the house.



The most important thing I do is lay out my clothes the night before once, I know what I will have to accomplish during the day. I have two hangers in my closet to hold the chosen outfit.



I even pick out the accessories. By picking out the full outfit, I look polished and ready for anything that may be thrown my way.




Do you have a plan for the day? And have you picked out your outfit?

1 comment:

  1. I'm a fly by the seat of my pants gal...I never know what mood I will be in for clothing...some days I might love an outfit...next day it doesn't feel right...you are so organized...I love that about you....

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia