Saturday, September 18, 2010

Getting out of our box.

Lately, the family has been having alot of discussion about getting out of our boxes. You know, your comfort zone. I am the worst at loving my comfort zone... and everyone in the family wants to point that fact out. But it is my box, I created it and I love it... why can't I stay in my box.

Okay, but lately my husband has been leading the way to get out of his box. He went white water rafting last weekend...


Look how cute he is....


Thankfully, you wore your vest....



The river looks okay...


A little rough....




And I am not sure how I feel about this river...




This weekend, daughter is going canoeing... Looks like I need to start expanding my box, or the family is going to leave me behind.

2 comments:

  1. it is hard to get out of our comfort zone...I said I'd never get on the back of my hubbies motorcycle...but I do...I still get nervous..shhhh don't tell him...It really is fun...I've been trying to try more and more new things...I don't want to be 80 years old and boring...I want to have fun stories to tell and remember....not I cleaned house...I had a garden...Good luck..get out there and join your family....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling!! I'd so much rather be in my box than anywhere else. My husband and I were just talking this morning about the fact that other people seem to have more fun than us. We are work-horses to the core. Probably need to rethink that a little. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia