People always ask me how do I get so much done every day. Planning your day, week, month and year helps me to accomplish goals I have set out for myself.
We all have daily items that have to be done. Laundry needs be washed, floors need to be swept but how do we get the house thoroughly cleaned, how do we paint rooms, decorate, plan gardens, accomplish bigger projects.
An important aspect to goal setting is inspiration.
Inspiration for the bedrooms:
Inspiration for decorating the living room:
Inspiration for the garden:
Inspiration for the front door.
As most of you know, I have published my fall goals and have been working my list. These pictures keep me motivated to work my goals.
- Wallpapering and painting three bedrooms
- The entire house needs a thorough fall cleaning.
- All the windows will be cleaned
- Holiday closet is going to be cleaned out and organized.
- Perennials and bulbs planted
- Garden cleaned and put to bed
- Yard aerated and seeded
- One bedroom is done waiting on wallpaper. Second bedroom is primed and will finish being painted this weekend. The third bedroom will get a thorough cleaning and wallpaper will be striped next weekend.
- Three rooms have been deep cleaned for fall and each week I am adding another one.
- Window washer has been called... I also called the carpet cleaning people too.
- I am waiting to pull out Halloween to clean out the holiday closet.
- Perennials and bulbs are waiting on cooler weather but they have been ordered.
- Three garden beds are clean and will be covered with compost on Friday.
- Grass seeding and aerating will wait until rain. We have not had rain in three weeks and I do not want to water grass seed... so hurry up rain.