Friday, September 17, 2010

Homemade Frosty Paws

Last week, Mr. Darcy had his second birthday and I am always looking for special treats for the boys, especially for my big granddog...



The dogs love Frosty Paws but they are very expensive for my two boys and the two granddogs...

I found this recipe for the boys.

1 32 oz container of vanilla yogurt
2 T. peanut butter
2 T. honey
1 banana




Place in food processor and pulse until smooth.





Put cupcake liners in muffin pan.




Now I filled to the rim but in retrospect, I would have made 24 smaller frosty paws.




And freeze.




For the birthday party, I unwrapped four frosty paws...




And served to the boys....



But my boys wanted me to hold it for them....




I would have added a stick if I had known that.



They loved it...




Seriously loved it...


And what did the other two do... well there are no pictures because they scarfed down the ice cream in five seconds flat.

2 comments:

  1. you are a woman of many talents...I know your dogs really enjoyed them...gonna have to try for my furbabies..

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia