Monday, September 13, 2010

Housekeeping: My new cleaning carrier

One of the biggest benefits of my new knees is the ability to clean and organize my home.




I let my cleaning lady go last month. She was very nice but no one cleans my home as well as I do and I love to clean.

So the first thing I did was find a cute carrier at a yard sale for 25 cents - not bad.



Next, I purchased new cleaning supplies - these Martha Stewart cleaning products looked good.



Third, I found new cleaning rags. $4.99 for a dozen and they are cute.



A cleaning apron that makes me feel very cute. And hopefully if any Clorox spills will be on the apron and not on my clothes. In addition, my iphone is loaded with a cleaning play list. Fast 80's music with a little Michael Buble in for fun.


I pick up the house on Sunday night and for two hours every Monday, I am all business. And having everything in one place makes me more efficient.

3 comments:

  1. Cynthia, I hear you! I have a cleaning lady, and she is a sweetheart. But I am a little disappointed in her cleaning. You are right~ no one cleans like the woman of the house.
    Good for you! I love your little cleaning carry-all. And an apron is part of my daily attire.
    Great post!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand! It feels like you see what others don't (you probably do!). So glad you are getting organized and enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you have a cleaning play list! Maybe that's what holds me bakc on cleaning chores?!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia