Friday, October 01, 2010

Baking: Cheesy Dog Biscuits

A week ago, I went to dinner with some friends are huge dog fans... when I say huge, I mean HUGE, like Bull Mastiff Huge. Anyway, they love their dog and being a big dog fan myself, I wanted to take them some special cookies to them.

Look at these boys... don't they need a cookie?


When I found this recipe, I knew it would be wonderful.

Shred 4 ounces of cheddar cheese.




In a food processor combine the cheese, 4 T. softened butter, 3/4 c. flour and 1/2 t. of salt. Add1 T. of heavy cream and pulse



Turn out onto a floured board.




Cut with a bone shaped cookie cutter.




Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.


They turned out golden brown.


The boys really loved them and so did my friend's big dog.


2 comments:

  1. what a nice friend you are...I'm going to have to make some for my bunch...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cynthia, nice blog & good post. overall You have beautifully maintained it, you must try this website which really helps to increase your traffic. hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia