We are working on Halloween this week!!! I have fall break and need to finish some the guest bedroom. The rooms are very pretty!!! Can't wait to show you!!!
Out for dinner
Pasta with Truffle Butter
Chicken Cordon Bleu
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 slices Gruyere cheese
- 4 slices cooked ham
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a 7x11 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pound chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Sprinkle each piece of chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. Place 1 cheese slice and 1 ham slice on top of each breast. Roll up each breast, and secure with a toothpick. Place in baking dish, and sprinkle chicken evenly with bread crumbs.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink. Remove from oven, and place 1/2 cheese slice on top of each breast. Return to oven for 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese has melted. Remove toothpicks, and serve immediately.
Flank Steak Sandwiches
Sweet Potato Fries
Queso Dip and Chips