Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Cooking: Rigatoni

Halloween Week is here!!! And one of our favorite dishes is Rigatoni!!!




First, I saute a half pound of sausage... breaking it up into smaller pieces.



Next, I added garlic, onion and oregano. I also added a jar of Tomato Basil Spaghetti sauce. The sauce deglazes the pan.





Boil and drain one pound of rigatoni.





Place noodles in a 9 by 13 greased baking dish and mix in the sauce mixture.


Top with 16 oz of mozzarella cheese.




Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.



Delicious!




I have made this dish with meatballs, turkey sausage, added Ricotta cheese, etc. So versatile and easy for your family. Kids love it and so will you.


1 comment:

  1. Cynthia, I looked at your thing to do today and I am ehausted! You are truely an accomplished woman!

    I love rigatoni~ and your's looks so yummy~ Easy and delicious and so filling~
    Your mix-ins sound great too!
    Thanks for the lucious recipe.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia