Sunday, October 03, 2010

Menu Week Ending 10/10/10

We are getting ready for my sweet daughter's birthday, a friend's wedding and my sister's visit. As an Accomplished Woman, I can handle the company and hubby is back in town on Friday.

I am also working on the guest bedroom, garden, deep cleaning and during this week, I am going to squeeze in the yard being aerated and seed it.

Monday

Chattanooga with Sister

Tuesday

Tomato Dill Soup
Grilled Pita Chips
Green Salad


Wednesday

Church


Thursday


Chicken Philly Steak Sandwiches
Crudities


Friday

Hubby and I in Nashville for dinner

Saturday

Wedding

Sunday

Daughter's Birthday Dinner




2 comments:

  1. busy week....of course you can handle it all....enjoy your sister...tell your daughter Happy Birthday from Texas...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bow to you!! Working full time has totally thrown me out of the nesting loop. I'm just happy to get home in the evenings and then pass out! Sometime it will even out....hopefully. :)

    I did manage to fluff my front porch today. Mums, pumpkins, and pretties.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia