Saturday, October 23, 2010

My daughter and my shoe obsession

We love shoes at our house... my daughter and I have quite a few shoes, I mean we love shoes. we won't tell. But recently, my daughter had a pretty dress that she wanted to find some cute shoes.

So while I was out shopping one day, I came across some really cute shoes and being the kind mom that I am, I sent her pictures of shoes.


While she was in one of her engineering class....


 I mean, how cute are these shoes? Who could resist?


And then I purchased one for her, after she chose her favorite... A cute pink high heel with a sweet bow.



She wore them to a wedding last weekend with a pretty black cocktail dress and had a lot of compliments... Technology.... she can shop in her civil engineering class... a great multi-tasker!!!



2 comments:

  1. adorable shoes...isn't it great...my daughter and I do the same thing...we send photos for approval...and text messaging it's the greatest thing ever...my hubby can't stand it...he likes to talk face to face...doesn't get the idea of texting...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia