Sunday, November 07, 2010

Cooking: Menu Week Ending November 14

I am stripping all week.... wallpaper!! We are also working on a number of wedding details and Thanksgiving is coming..as you all know. So cleaning and pie baking is also on the list for this week. My students are taking an exam on Tuesday and I will be grading and working on their last section of homes.

With all these projects going on, I am making delicious but simple meals. I also need leftovers for lunch!!!


Monday




Chicken Parmigiana with Angel Hair Pasta
Arugula Salad with Vinagrette
Dinner Rolls

Wonderful sandwiches with leftover chicken parmigiana... I can't wait. 
Tuesday


Tomato Dill Soup 
Grilled Cheese made with Apples, Sage and Gruyere

Wednesday

Church

Thursday


Fried Green Tomato Po Boy
Potato Chips
Friday


Slow Cooker Beef Stew

I will be eating this for lunch for a couple of days but yum... This dish is one of the reasons I love winter!!!


Saturday

Chicken Tenders
Loaded Baked Potatoes
Broccoli Spears
 
Sunday




Fig Balsamic Pork Loin
Scalloped Potatoes
Green Salad with Apples and Walnuts

Okay, who wouldn't love any of this pork as leftovers.

1 comment:

  1. you scared me at first..so glad it's wallpaper your stripping...lol...another busy week...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia