Sunday, November 14, 2010

Cooking: Menu Week Ending November 21

Fall cooking is so much fun. Dishes we haven't eaten in nine months are so delicious. Don't get me wrong, I love summer grilling but soups, stews and pot pies... Oh My!!!

Living by myself, during the week, I have perfected a single serving pot pie that is so delicious. Also no one in my family likes meatloaf, so I make meatloaf for sandwiches since I alwayshave leftovers.

This week, I am setting the Thanksgiving table, finishing pies, crackers and breads. I will make butternut squash soup, herb butter, rolls and stuffed shells for our big Thanksgiving weekend.

The grocery list for staples is complete and I will make the two day before Thanksgiving list... I don't want to be at the store the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and neither should you...


Monday


Club Sandwich
Homemade Potato Chips



Tuesday







Chicken Pot Pie

Wednesday

Church


Thursday


Meatloaf Sandwich
Potato Salad

Friday





Margherita Pizza
Cesar Salad

Saturday

Pancakes
Maple Syrup Bacon

Sunday 


Chili with Cheddar cheese, Fritoes, Sour Cream with Green Onions

Corn Bread

2 comments:

  1. looks like a great menu..have a good week Cynthia...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great week at your house!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia