Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Guest Bedroom Punch list

Remember this cute girly guest bedroom that I remodeled...




Well, I had a punch list of things to finish... first, curtains from Target.



They are beautiful silk curtains that add a cherry to the top of this bedroom. They soften the room and when the sunlight shines on this room in the afternoon, they provide a pink glow.... so pretty.




Also, this cute table, I had purchased from a yard sale for $5 was primed but needed to be painted. I painted it with Behr's Artist Canvas with primer. So cute!!!!




The table looks lovely and fits perfectly in the room.



I have had several questions about the paint color of the room. The soft beige is Behr's Aged Parchment. I love it and the paint strikes the right balance.

So this room is completed and waiting for my niece to visit for Thanksgiving!!! Get excited!!!

1 comment:

  1. so pretty....what time will my room be ready???LOL

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia