Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Painting Wicker Furniture

When we remodeled this guest room, I knew the wicker would need a fresh look.




But most times, wicker is repainted white or ivory.  Looking online for inspiration, I found this lovely picture.



Why not gray?

It would go beautifully with the wallpaper.

So I whipped out my new favorite tool, the air compressor paint gun....




Oh how I love this gun... everyone better watch out. I am painting everything that is not nailed down, and may include everything nailed down too.

All the furniture taken outside....




And painted.




Obviously, I need a couple of new knobs... my next project.



But how pretty is the gray?


Lovely...

7 comments:

  1. beautiful job Cynthia....Happy December 1st....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful.... I love this project! By the way, you need to guest post again soon on our blog... I'm thinking something for decorating for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the grey. Good Job! You and your spray gun crack me up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found this informative and interesting blog, so I think so it’s very useful and knowledgeable.

    Wicker furniture

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    artificial grass carpet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Painted wicker furniture is my favorite furniture, well the article is very fruitful and informative,
    Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Personaly, I love white wicker, when I come across the article ,it was who, realy wonderful and informative, keep sharing
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia